Mansory presents the 2019 Mansory Mercedes G63 Star Trooper. A unique all-terrain vehicle, which sets a new standard in the automotive world combining luxury, individuality and the highest possible driving performance.
MANSORY, the world’s most renowned luxury car modification firm has teamed up with luxury fashion house PHILIPP PLEIN in order to create a limited edition 2019 Mercedes Benz G63. The Mercedes Benz G Class is the longest produced vehicle in Daimler’s history. This model was developed as a military vehicle from a recommendation by a Persian Shah in the 70’s. The outcome of this design collaboration is an unconventional “SUPERCAR” which set the new standard in terms of technology and design.
Only a very limited number of people will be able to enjoy this unique Mercedes Benz G63 coined “STAR TROOPER”. The premium G63 is strictly limited to 20 vehicles and price starting from $635,000.00.
MANSORY and PHILIPP PLEIN only produce the best in quality and craftsmanship. The new bodywork styling of the G63, painted in a camouflage design, is impressive both visually and technically.
– Bigger turbochargers, new downpipes and a high-performance exhaust system with ECU programming.
– 850 bhp (625 kW) over the factory G63 585 bhp (430 kW)
– 738 ft-lb of torque over the factory 627 ft-lb.
– 0-60mph in 3.4 seconds
– 155mph top speed
– M23 forged wheels in 24×10” with 295/30-24 tires
– Carbon fibre aerodynamics ranging from the front bumper, fender arches and rear bumper. The carbon fibre is compressed in a special pressure chamber as part of the autoclave prepreg process, so that no air bubbles remain in the material. This cost-intensive process is usually only used in air travel and aerospace applications.
– The MANSORY bespoke interior upholstery only allows the best leather. The exquisite overall interior details are refined even further by the airbag sports steering wheel and the aluminium pedals.
– Visible carbon applications, combined with expertly crafted PHILIPP PLEIN logos also bear witness to the artistry of the collaboration between the two luxury companies.
– Special feature: Red LED stars-roof